We need your support
We are proud of the work Full Radius Dance has done right here in Atlanta and around the globe. Our dancers thrill and satisfy audiences from the stage, and bring dance to communities and schools through our unique and innovative outreach programs.
Ticket sales and fees cover only a portion of our annual expenses. We need your help to continue our work, both onstage and off. With your support, we can continue to advance and enhance the modern dance form through enthralling theatrical performances and through our workshops and outreach performances for children, seniors, and underserved populations.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation in support of our groundbreaking work. Your gift in any amount will go a long way to help us bring the power fo dance to audiences here at home and around the world.
Join our Circle of Support. Make your gift now:
or by mail to Full Radius Dance / P.O. Box 54453 / Atlanta, GA 30308
Make your donation go twice as far — ask your employer if they have a matching gifts program
Dance Force, Inc. DBA Full Radius Dance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. You will receive an acknowledgement letter as a receipt.
- can buy one ticket for a child with a disability to see Full Radius Dance in a theatre
- can costume one company member
- can provide a scholarship for an adult with a disability to attend one month of studio classes
- can cover one technician's fee for one performance
- can underwrite travel expenses for one outreach performance
- can sponsor audio description or sign language interpretation for one performance
- can provide costumes for a new dance work
- can cover the cost of one week of rehearsal
- can underwrite one outreach performance for an underserved population
- can pay for theatre rental for one weekend of shows
- can commission a new dance work