Our annual summer intensive is an amazing opportunity for a deep dive into the Full Radius Dance technique, physically integrated choreography and teaching, and intensive partnering. Each intensive is capped at a limited number of participants to ensure the best learning and creative environment, so we recommend registering early.
Keep checking this page for more information about the 2020 Summer Intensive!
Candidates for apprenticeship are invited to audition at the summer intensive each year.
Who Should Attend?
- Dance Teachers and choreographers who want to learn more about physically-integrated technique and working with disabled dancers
- New movers with and without disabilities who want to find new movement through dance
- Professional Dancers who want to expand their skill sets and learn new techniques
- Pro-Professional Dancers who want to increase their knowledge and capabilities in various styles of modern dance in preparation for college dance programs and auditions
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn how to integrate disabled dancers into your classes
- Understand physically-integrated technique and partnering
- Meet seasoned dancers and choreographers in Atlanta
- Network with fellow dance teachers
- Engage with Artistic Director Douglas Scott and the artists of Full Radius Dance