Our annual summer intensive is an amazing opportunity for a deep dive into the Full Radius Dance technique, physically integrated choreography, teaching, and innovative partnering. Each intensive is capped at a limited number of participants to ensure the best learning and creative environment, so we recommend registering early.
Save the date for the 2020 Summer Intensive - August 2 - 9. More information to follow.
Candidates for apprenticeship are invited to audition at the summer intensive each year.
Who Should Attend?
- Dance Teachers and choreographers who want to learn more about physically-integrated technique and working with disabled dancers
- New movers with and without disabilities who want to find new movement through dance
- Professional Dancers who want to expand their skill sets and learn new techniques
- Pro-Professional Dancers who want to increase their knowledge and capabilities in various styles of modern dance in preparation for college dance programs and auditions
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn how to integrate disabled dancers into your classes
- Understand physically-integrated technique and partnering
- Meet seasoned dancers and choreographers in Atlanta
- Network with fellow dance teachers
- Engage with Artistic Director Douglas Scott and the artists of Full Radius Dance