Full Radius Dance Intensive
Due to the pandemic, Full Radius Dance will not be hosting a summer intensive in 2021. We'll be offering a week-long winter intensive in January of 2022, tentatively scheduled for the week of January 2nd.
Check back for updates!
Who Should Attend?
- Dance Teachers and choreographers who want to learn more about physically-integrated technique and working with disabled dancers
- New movers with and without disabilities who want to find new movement through dance
- Professional Dancers who want to expand their skill sets and learn new techniques
- Pro-Professional Dancers who want to increase their knowledge and capabilities in various styles of modern dance in preparation for college dance programs and auditions
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn how to integrate disabled dancers into your classes
- Understand physically-integrated technique and partnering
- Meet seasoned dancers and choreographers in Atlanta
- Network with fellow dance teachers
- Engage with Artistic Director Douglas Scott and the artists of Full Radius Dance