Full Radius Dance offers a week-long winter intensive from January 3rd through January 8th, 2022. Start off your New Year with a deep exploration of physically integrated dance. Disabled and non-disabled dancers who are 18 years or older are welcome to attend.
Who Should Attend?
- Dance Teachers and choreographers who want to learn more about physically-integrated technique and working with disabled dancers
- New movers with and without disabilities who want to find new movement through dance
- Professional Dancers who want to expand their skill sets and learn new techniques
- Pro-Professional Dancers who want to increase their knowledge and capabilities in various styles of modern dance in preparation for college dance programs and auditions
- Learn how to integrate disabled dancers into your classes
- Understand physically-integrated technique and partnering
- Meet seasoned dancers and choreographers in Atlanta
- Network with fellow dance teachers
- Engage with Artistic Director Douglas Scott and the artists of Full Radius Dance
To submit your registration, please select ‘next’. This will take you to the payment page. However, if you’d like Full Radius Dance to hold your spot for our Winter Intensive, and will remit the tuition at a later date, please select ‘next’ as well. Submission of payment is not required at this time, so completing payment is not necessary.