Join Our Team!
Please note: We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Community Engagement Manager
Part-time with an annual salary of $20,000.00
Active recruitment begins Tuesday, February 15, 2022
The Community Engagement Manager will lead Full Radius Dance’s outreach activities. They will develop a comprehensive and innovative community engagement strategy that manages and expands educational initiatives that are pertinent to participants from all backgrounds. The Manager will evaluate all programs to measure their effectiveness and ensure optimal impact. They will imagine, build, and lead a vibrant community engagement program relevant for both a pandemic and post-pandemic era by
expanding current programs (online classes in physically integrated dance technique, workshops for K – 5, etc.), establishing new programs, and ensuring that all are of the highest quality. This will be accomplished in collaboration with the Full Radius Dance Artistic Director and artists. Of particular significance is the continuance and growth of a hybrid model where participants can easily engage in programs in-person and virtually in order to achieve the greatest reach, access, and impact.
The Community Engagement Manager is a key player in guaranteeing the continuity of our programs and their alignment with our mission by ensuring accessibility, equity, and inclusion.
The Manager will connect Full Radius Dance to communities from across the United States and beyond. By deepening existing community relationships with arts and education organizations, as well as forming new partnerships, this individual will assist
in positioning Full Radius Dance at the forefront of the national dialogue about dance, disability, relevance, and accessibility for community members with disabilities.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize the work independently of the Artistic/Executive Director
· Strong detail and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Excellent interpersonal relationship building and communication skills
· Commitment to the arts and, in particular, dance
· Commitment to social justice
· Prior experience with community engagement strongly preferred
Must have access to computer and internet. These will not be provided by Full Radius Dance
· This is salaried, part time position with a consistent schedule.
· Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
· Position to be filled immediately
· Working hours: Primarily remote and can be self-determined in consultation with the Artistic/Executive Director
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.